• 2+ years in a fast-paced business, or operations (e.g. strategy consulting, startup biz ops)
• A mix of strong analytical capabilities, sharp business acumen, and a “get stuff done” mentality
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to juggle multiple priorities, & remain highly organized
• Strong interpersonal skills, crisp communication and presentation skills
• Low ego: no task is too small or "beneath you" (e.g., you have 'taken the lead' to book a breakfast reservation or print an investor update deck on many occasions and can get it done swiftly)
• A motivated and self-driven mindset.
Creating and maintaining cross-departmental relationships to enable leadership successApply Now ->
About the role
From day one, our Chief of Staff will have an immediate impact on our productivity by streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and communicating objectives between departments.
Key responsibilities will include:
Preferred skills and qualifications include: