The Digital Creator for Bit Project will be involved in transforming the way the student organization uses social media to engage with audiences around the world. You will be working with managers and directors to ideate and large scale social media campaigns, lead teams of writers and designers to storyboard, script, record, edit, and publish your own content to increase engagement.
- Collaborate with teams across the world to develop and execute social media engagement campaigns.
- Script, edit, and publish video content on platforms including YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Create and present new social media strategies to promote coding bootcamps.
- Basic knowledge of video and editing equipment
- Creative thinker
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred.
- Passion for technical education