We are looking for a dedicated Technical Writer/Editor to create content for blogs, articles, social media, and the organization's website. The Technical Writer/Editor's responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the organization's , and promoting Bit Project's blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
- Conducting in-depth research on STEM-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the organization website.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, , social media, and the organization's website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Interview students, faculty, teachers, and parents about experiences
- Conduct surveys and measure audience feedback