As Bit Project's Diversity and Inclusion Associate you will be responsible for supporting the design, development and implementation of Inclusion Diversity programs to build a more inclusive team culture. You will apply your expertise in diversity and inclusion best practices to help inform strategy not only at Bit Project, but other student organizations. This is a great opportunity to impact our culture and help create an inclusive environment for all members at Bit Project.
- Provide subject matter knowledge to help design, implement and manage initiatives and programs that advances the inclusion and diversity strategy.
- Analyze and interpret inclusion and diversity data/metrics specific to business lines. Confer with senior leaders to help find opportunities and develop a plan to improve metrics.
- Support and manage efforts with cross-functional teams to review and improve current policies, practices, and behaviors to promote inclusion (recruiting, onboarding, development, etc.)
- Stay current with leading research and innovative trends in the diversity and inclusion space and assess gaps and opportunities for improving Bit Project's inclusion efforts.
- Any other duties assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong organization and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Good teamwork skills
- Experience in sales and/or marketing