- Passion for Web Development/Coding
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
Frontend Developer responsibilities include:
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our engineering team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our students' needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this position is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our club, ensuring great user experience.