The Onboarding Experience Associate works well with team leader to find need for new members and uses various technologies and tools to find strong and suitable talent for the organization. The ideal candidate is a motivated, high-energy individual that enjoys managing logistics, knows how to deliver authentic and high-quality work, and works well in a team. We are looking for an individual to join our team and help new members adjust well to our work environment.
- Facilitate the onboarding process: schedule new member orientations, guide new members through the onboarding process, answer questions and explain onboarding tasks.
- Explore new and innovative technologies and communication methods to expand outreach to students across the world for technical and administrative recruitment
- Collaborate with team leaders and directors to determine need for new members and identify talent to fit those roles
- Any other duties assigned
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to work well with leaders and members, and adapt quickly to new situations
- Experience working with multiple people on various projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and marketing skills
- Passion for finding suitable talent for the organization
- Preferred experience with Google Slides and GitHub