We are looking for passionate and creative Primary Ed Content Developer to join our team and take the lead on creating innovative solutions to making tech education more accessible to K-5th grade students.
- 5-6 hours/ week
- Create, propose, and execute innovative tech learning content for K-5th grade students
- Evaluate and review content created by team and determine an action plan to improve
- Work with designers, teachers, and professors to develop high quality tech content for wide range of learners
- Proven experience in basic programming skills and ability to break down concepts
- Ability to work in fast-pace and dynamic environment to build and improve learning content
- Preferred strong interpersonal and public speaking skills