Recruiters, also known as Talent Sourcers, are responsible for sourcing and hiring candidates for highly technical and specialized positions such as managerial postions in Bit Project. They form part of the People team and work to create candidate funnels for positions that are hard to fill. In this role, you will source and interact with potential candidates online, develop talent pipelines, conduct initial candidate screenings, and set up interviews. You may also be required to manage the candidate database and record hiring conversion rates.
- 5-8 hours a week
- Crafting and sending recruitment emails.
- Interacting with potential candidates on professional networks and social media.
- Contacting industry partners for candidate referrals.
- Identifying and screening potential candidates.
- Organizing and conducting online interviews.
- Measuring and recording conversion rates.
- Experience with online and offline recruiting techniques.
- Familiarity with social media marketing and digital networking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- To find qualified candidates for managerial positions
- To evaluate sourcing strategies. Stays abreast of current and emerging technologies to proactively identify new venues for identifying diverse qualified talent
- To learn how to work and communicate in a team setting
- To contribute towards democratizing technical education